Videography rates vary depending on the type of video production required. Have a look at our video services page if you haven’t already, then select one of the two videography services below for immediate rates.
Other video services such as Training & Promotional Videos, Events, Corporate Communications and Editing can range significantly depending on the complexity of the final video production. Please contact us for a quick quote so that we may be able to give you a simple package price.
In the meantime, you can view the “Just Hire a Videographer” rates to start getting a general idea of numbers.
Rates for Videographer with Complete Gear
- Half-day (up to 4 hours on location) – $595
- camera, tripod, small lighting kit, wired or wireless lavaliere microphone, up to 3 hours of tape included
- Full-day (4-10 hours on location) – $895
- camera, tripod, small lighting kit, wired or wireless lavaliere microphone, up to 6 hours of tape included
- Add 3-hours of tape-$70
- Add additional cameras (call for quote)
- Add additional microphones (call for quote)
- Editing, convert to web video/DVD (call for quote)
- Half/Full-Day durations begin from the scheduled arrival time requested by the client and continue until the videographer leaves the site at the end of the day (timing continues during any breaks or lunch hours)
- The above rates reflect the cost for shooting in Toronto. Shoots located outside of Toronto may incur an additional travel cost. Please contact us for specific pricing
- Any applicable taxes are extra
- Footage is shot in DVCAM 4:3 Standard Definition NTSC format on a Sony DSR-300A camera. If you require footage in another format such as DVCPRO, widescreen, HD or wish to simply hire a videographer without gear (client provides professional equipment), please contact us for a quote
Workshop, Seminar & Conference Rates
Determining your cost is easy – rates are primarily based on the duration of your event. Follow the 3 steps below to add up the cost for your workshop, seminar or conference.
Step 1 – Videotaping:
Includes camera, operator, lights, microphone and tapestock.
- event duration under 4 hours = $595
- event duration between 4-8 hours = $895
Step 2 – Editing:
Includes title graphic, audio level adjustment and inclusion of PowerPoint slides to create a polished final video. Add this cost to Step 1.
- no editing required = no charge
- event duration under 2.5 hours = $660
- event duration between 2.5-5 hours = $960
- event duration between 5-8 hours = $1330
Step 3 – Delivery:
You can have your video put on DVD, converted to a web video format, or archived onto DVCAM digital tape. Select the option(s) you need and add the costs to Step 1 and Step 2.
- web video format or DVD with no menu (the video just plays) = included free with editing
- If you don’t require editing and just need the raw footage as a web video or on DVD, the costs are:
- event duration under 2.5 hours = $200
- event duration between 2.5-5 hours = $260
- event duration between 5-8 hours = $320
- add a simple DVD menu with a ‘Play’ button = $300
- additional DVD copies = $5 per disc
- transfer footage to DVCAM digital tape (for archiving)
- $160 per DVCAM tape (note: each tape holds up to three hours)
- courier of tapes/DVDs in GTA by 5PM next business day = $25
The above rates reflect videotaping a single speaker. If you have more than one speaker, speaking simultaneously (as in a ’round-table’ or ‘panel discussion’), contact us for a quote as the technical requirements are slightly different.